Acryloc is a family owned paint maker based in Adelaide, South Australia - we are Australian Owned, Australian Made and Proud Of It!
We have been making and selling water based coatings for well over 25 years and we are committed to providing superior customer service and value for money.
We operate a Quality Management System in line with ISO9001
These Certifications cover our Adelaide factory, where we manufacture and sell a broad range of coating products, including:
- Interior Paint - water based, Ceiling White, Wall Paints and Trim Enamels
- Exterior Paint - water based, self-priming, 15 year warranty
- Heat Reflecting Exterior Paint - Thermablock for walls
- Cement Renders - 4 types to cover all common applications
- Texture Coats - acrylic based, range of finishes, Spray, Towel & Roll-On
- Masonry Paint - water based, protective colour coating for render, texture
- Roof Membranes - Acryloc CRC and Heat Reflecting Roofcote Supa Cool
- Flexible Roof Tile Pointing Compound
- Sports Court Coatings
- Surface Preparation Products
- Liquid Pigments
Our staff has extensive experience in the development and application of paints and other coatings so we are able to provide full technical support and product advice.
As well as the products we make ourselves, we stock a range of solvent based paints, building materials, tools and accessories for the convenience of our customers.
A network of resellers allows us to service customers throughout Australia, while we have a number of customers in various parts of China.
Enquiries from potential new resellers are always welcome and our manufacturing capabilities and experience are also available to toll manufacture products for other companies.
Our people are the lifeblood of Acryloc, combining extensive industry experience with a passion
for customer service.
Colin has over 40 years of experience in Building Products;
Employment before Acryloc includes BHP Steel, Adelaide Brighton Cement & Austral Bricks;
Broad experience in Marketing, Manufacturing, Technical Support and Quality Control;
Qualified Industrial Chemist plus Diploma in Management;
Chaired Standards Australia Committees;
Former NATA Laboratory Auditor, Trained Quality Systems Auditor
Gary has well over 20 years with Acryloc in all areas of the business;
Extensive experience in Manufacturing, Logistics, Product Training, Sales & Customer Support;
Qualified Roof Slater & Plasterer with over 35 years building industry experience;
Including 10 years as a Roof Restoration contractor;
Registered Builder & Supervisor for Roof Tiling, Painting, Roof Plumbing, Solid Plastering, & Texture Coating;